Kelowna Pathways to Independence
August 27 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Pathways to Independence Peer Group Meeting is Coming to Kelowna!
Paul Gauthier is bringing the Pathways to Independence Peer Group Meeting to Kelowna. Paul Gauthier and Chris Hofley from the Individualized Funding Resource Centre (IFRC) will lead BCITS members, IFRC clients and other interested persons with disablities in discussions about independent living and individualized funding models such as the CSIL program. We will explore common interests and ways to support each other. We’re looking forward to lively conversation from our participants!
First Peer Discussion in Kelowna
Our first meeting to launch the Kelowna group will be an open discussion about the Choice in Supports for Independent Living (CSIL) program
- A discussion where all participants can contribute their experiences and solutions to new and potential CSIL Employers
- Upcoming and recent changes to the CSIL program, such as the CSIL Expenditure Guidelines and the Provincial Working Group
- Any CSIL questions attendees may have
- Open discussion for future topic suggestions; such as
- BC Employment Standards
- Employee Guidelines
- Equipment for Independent Living
To RSVP your attendence and to secure a place at the meeting, or if you have questions, please telephone 604.777.7576, or 1.844.604.7576, or send an email to CSILPeers@IFRCsociety.org.
Disclaimer: Guests and participants are invited to bring robust discussion to the group. The views and opinions expressed by the guest speakers do not necessarily reflect those of the IFRC or BCITS.